Paint & Wood Polish Sprayer BU 900 Key Points:
1) Offered with several components including the V packings, piston and spray valves. These move up making a vacuum to suck up the paint into a compartment, the fluid segment, and piston down to push the shade into a high-pressure hose.
2) These make a seal to preclude pressure losses during the painting process. These use self-adjusting V-packings to preclude premature wear as well as the need for repairs. These come with fluid section and prevent the paint from being driven back through the pick-up tube.
3) Best picks for professional painting contractors, who are looking for greater performance as well as control for daily use on, property maintenance, residential and commercial applications.
4) Made for contractors, to be employed every day on all residential, commercial and industrial applications. Render spraying performance in the compact as well as portable design making these flawless for light-duty projects such as decks, fences, and other painting ventures. Suited for DIY / Hobby user as well as small contractors.
2) Motor Power : 900 W / 1.2 HP
3) Operating Pressure : 3-4 Bar
4) Delivery Output : 280 ml / min
5) Hose Length : 1.5 M
6) Bowl Capacity : 800 ml
7) Net Weight : 3.8 Kgs
- 500 Per Day
- 3 7 Days
Plot No: 63, Sulochana Nagar, Moulivakkam, Bai Kadai Junction Chennai Tamil Nadu India +918037301739